We aim to make our hiring process as straightforward and as smooth as possible – from the moment you submit your CV to the moment you arrive in Saudi Arabia to begin your employment with Saudi Aramco (assuming your application is successful). Whether it’s the recruiters updating you on interview arrangements, a specialist advisor helping you through the relocation process, or the expatriate recruitment representative meeting you at the airport, we’ll give you expert support every step of the way.
who we look for
Saudi Aramco is looking for experienced professionals, educated to degree level or equivalent, who want to make their mark on world-class oil and gas operations while enjoying the rewards of living and working in Saudi Arabia. We usually look for candidates who have around 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
If you are a student or recent graduate interested in a future career with Saudi Aramco, you might consider developing your expertise further before applying. It would also be helpful if your work experience directly related to the position for which you’re applying.
Innovation is highly valued at Saudi Aramco, so we’re always interested in thesis work that furthers the industry's general knowledge of oil and gas exploration and production. Plus, being an active member of a relevant professional association is a real advantage.
After accepting our offer, you’ll be assigned a Relocation Advisor. They will help meet any processing requirements, including:
- Clearing a medical examination and background checks.
- Obtaining our clearance for any dependants who will attend Saudi Aramco Schools.
- Having a visa, which we will have arranged for you with the Saudi Arabian Consulate.
- Having your personal effects packed – we’ll arrange and pay for their shipment from your home to Saudi Arabia, as well as the return shipment when your employment with us ends.
- Giving notice to your current employer.
- Travelling to Saudi Arabia.
To live and work in Saudi Arabia, you’ll need to secure a visa and residence permit from the Saudi Arabian government. Our team will fully support you throughout the entire visa application process.